Lowongan Kerja Operations Manager Papua Mei 2017 Terbaru
Informasi Lowongan Pekerjaan
Judul Lowongan Kerja : Lowongan Kerja Operations Manager Papua Nama Perusahaan / Pembuka Lowongan : Cardno Kota Penempatan : Papua Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 4 months ago - - SUDAH DITUTUP! Pengiriman Lamaran : Tidak Tersedia
Lowongan Kerja Operations Manager Papua 2016 Cardno. Selamat Pagi buat sahabat yang sedang mencari pekerjaan. Semoga tidak patang arah untuk mencari pekerjaan yang sesuai dengan spesialisasi Anda. Memang seringkali mencari pekerjaan yang cocok sangatlah susah di tahun 2016 ini. Pada kesempatan ini admin akan memberikan informasi Lowongan Kerja Operations Manager Papua 2016 Cardno. Berikut info lebih detail mengenai Lowongan Kerja Operations Manager Papua 2016 Cardno.
Lowongan Kerja Operations Manager Papua 2016 Cardno
Berikut ini adalah kualifikasi yang harus Anda penuhi untuk mengajukan lamaran Lowongan Kerja Operations Manager Papua 2016 Cardno yang dibuka pada awal bulan ini:
The Operations Manager has responsibility for the administrative functions of the project, including overseeing and executing financial management, lo
Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd (Cardno) is seeking an Operations Manager to support a proposed Inclusive Workforce Development Project in Papua to provide access to information about employment and training opportunities for indigenous Papuans through Employment Preparation Centers, which also provides work-readiness training modules developed in conjunction with the public and private sectors to meet employer demand. The initial pilot will focus on developing two EPCs that will focus on access to information, provision of demand-driven training, and government capacity-building.
The Operations Manager has responsibility for the administrative functions of the project, including overseeing and executing financial management, logistics, events planning and coordination, personnel, payroll, premises, vehicles and drivers, office equipment and furniture, office supplies, and procurement of outside professional and business support services such as translation, legal, accounting, printing, and transport. The position is responsible for ensuring compliance with all relevant USAID regulations as well as Cardno internal procedures, including proper record-keeping for all documents related to its responsibilities.
Human Resources Management:
• Manage the process of local contracts for professional and operations local staff in close coordination with Operations Director.
• Monitor / enforce staff timesheet procedures; collect, validate, and pre-approve time sheets from local staff for TL (or his/her designee) approval and signoff
• Personnel management, including payroll and STTA tracking
• Ensure compliance with Cardno Field Office Personnel Manual and all relevant USAID regulations and procedures
• Assist in selection of operations staff.
• Establish secure filing system
• Secure and maintain premises and office equipment
• Coordinate meetings for project staff and visiting technical advisors
• Organize transport and accommodations as required
• Coordinate with the home office to obtain all USAID-required travel approvals
• Oversee IT service provider to make sure that the system is working efficiently and that the system is adequately backed up
• Ensure compliance with Cardno Field Office Operations Manual and all relevant USAID regulations and procedures.
Support technical activities:
• Manage event organizations on technical and communications activities
• Organize appointments and manage logistics with counterparts, ministries and stakeholders
• Coordinate logistics for project events
• Identify and manage engagement of translators and interpreters for technical translations and interpreting
• Facilitate and track expat STTAs on assignment for the project; serve as field office point of contact.
Supervise Financial Management:
• Mentor and work with Finance Manager to ensure compliance with all Cardno and USAID procedures for accurately tracking and recording field office financial disbursements
• Supervise preparation of financial and tax-related reports to Government of Indonesia agencies as required
• Review and validate all disbursements posted for payment by Finance Manager prior to TL approval and final payment authorization.
Manage office procurements:
• Organize the annual procurement process
• Initiate and vet office procurements
• Supervise the purchase, procurement, and where relevant labeling of supplies and equipment
• Maintain accurate and complete inventory records for project equipment
• Obtain and document competitive bids.
Manage administrative assistant, driver, and interns:
• Work with the support staff on support related tasks, such as ordering office supplies, generating wire transfers, making travel arrangements, and maintaining a secure filing system.
• Mentor and provide professional advice and guidance over the duration of the project.
• Facilitate project cooperation with internal and external performance and financial audits
• Ensure project compliance with USAID branding and marking regulations
• Other operational management duties as assigned by the TL and the Cardno Home Office Project Management Team.
• Bachelor's degree in International Development, Business Management, Economics, Accounting, or related field, or equivalent working experience in similar position on a USAID funded project.
• Minimum five years of experience in finance and operations management for donor-funded projects;
• Experience managing procurement and implementation of USAID subcontracts;
• Understanding and proficiency in financial and project management systems and procedures;
• Intermediate level proficiency in MS Excel and other MS Office Suite programs. Quickbooks skills will be an asset;
• Demonstrated ability to propose possible resolutions to complex operational problems, and overall improvement of administrative processes;
• Demonstrated leadership, management, organizational, and decision-making skills;
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
The position is open to Indonesian nationals or permanent residents who have authority to live and work in Indonesia.
This program represents a challenging, fast-paced work environment that demands initiative, flexibility and a willingness to travel for certain aforementioned positions. In return, Cardno offers the right candidate a competitive package and an exciting job that rewards creative and innovative thinking. Please note that the rate of pay will be based on previous salary and local labour standards.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Cardno is committed to Child Protection in all fields. Cardno is an equal opportunity employer. Successful applicants may be required to provide a police clearance certificate.
Equal Opportunity statement for US based applicants
Cardno has a long standing policy of Equal Opportunity in employment. Our practice is to fill positions by selecting applicants who can perform the work in a competent and professional manner. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. At any time, if you need an accommodation during the application process, please contact Human Resources at
. To learn more about Cardno’s commitment to equal opportunity please view these links:
EEO is the Law link
Pay Transparency Policy
Hanya pelamar yang memenuhi kualifikasi di atas yang akan dipanggil untuk melakukan tahapan tes. Untuk itu jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi peserta Lowongan Kerja Operations Manager Papua 2016 Cardno di atas, silahkan kirimkan lamaran Anda sebelum closing date.
Demikian info Lowongan Kerja Operations Manager Papua 2016 Cardno yang dapat kami sampaikan. Semoga informasi lowongan kerja hari ini membantu Anda sekalian yang sedang mencari pekerjaan. Jika Info lowongan kerja di atas tidak sesuai dengan kualifikasi Anda, tidak ada salahnya untuk membaca informasi lowongan kerja lainnya di bawah ini. Akhir kata kami ucapkan terima kasih sudah mengunjungi website ini, jangan lupa untuk membagikan info bermanfaat ini melalui social media. Selamat mencari kerja dan berkarya!
Jika kamu berminat mengisi Lowongan Kerja Operations Manager Papua 2016 CardnoCardno, segera siapkan persyaratan/berkas dan dokumen yang dibutuhkan untuk melamar Lowongan Kerja Operations Manager Papua 2016 Cardno tersebut. Silakan klik tombol "Kirim Lamaran" di bawah ini.
Harap Diperhatikan !:
Informasi Lowongan kerja di atas mungkin saja sudah ditutup atau kadaluarsa. Maka dari itu selalu lakukan cross check terlebih dahulu pada perusahaan terkait untuk mengetahui ada atau tidaknya lowongan kerja. Cek lokasi perusahaan untuk membantu menemukan alamat perusahaan.
Jika Anda merasa informasi lowongan kerja yang kurang dipercaya silahkan laporkan kepada kami melalui link ini.